Waiatoto River Safari. Ocean to the Mountains
Discover the world’s first and only sea to mountain eco-jet boat adventure exploring Te Wahipounamu. The South-West New Zealand world heritage area.
Premier Jet boat tour of 2.25 hours including optional bush walk. Recommended by Lonely Planet.
Pause for photos and an informative commentary on your journey up the river. Leave the boat to stretch your legs at the forest edge for departing on your return journey. Suitable for all ages.
Waiatoto River Safari provides:
- Custom built, all weather jet boats
- Experience & knowledge unmatched in the world of eco-jet boating
- Informative friendly commentary
- Optional Forest walk
- Excellent photo opportunities
- Warm clothing and sensible shoes
- Camera with lots of battery power
- Sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
Summer departures - Oct to April
10am, 1pm, 4pm, daily
10am, 1pm daily
Jet boat tour - 2.25 hours including optional bush walk
Reservations highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Phone anytime 0800 538 723 or email email@example.com
Or enquire at your hotel/motel or booking office